Odds are you’ve already read this news story. It’s about a woman who called 911 three times after McDonald’s employees told her they were out of McNuggets. Now there are times when it’s appropriate to dial 911 (three times) and times when it isn’t. On the surface, this may seem like one of those times where it isn’t. But let’s give this woman the benefit of the doubt and try to figure out some possible scenarios in which it would have been acceptable to dial 911 (three times) after being denied McNuggets.
- She was bitten by a rare snake with poisonous barbecue sauce in its fangs and McNuggets are the only known anti-venom.
- She is actually a 911 operator and her co-worker asked her to pick up some McNuggets and she was calling him to tell him they were out.
- A criminal mastermind kidnapped her children and refused to give them back unless he could supply her with McNuggets within the next 24 hours (and this happened 23 hours ago!)
- She was on a scavenger hunt for her friend’s bachelorette party, and the last items she needed were McNuggets and three outgoing calls to 911.
- She’s an alien from another galaxy who needs to consume edible garbage in order to breathe.
- She was both starved for food and starved for attention.
- Broad just really loves McNuggets, ya’ll!
Any thoughts on which one it might be? I think I’m gonna go with the snake one.