While we are all still recovering from the long Thanksgiving weekend I thought I might share all the things I am thankful for. Feel free to chime in with the things you’re thankful for as well.
I AM THANKFUL FOR/THAT:
- I have a beautiful wife and two wonderful children
- I have another “secret” wife and a “secret” son Andrew (who I nicknamed “Silence”)
- The phrase “Do you guys think I’m insecure?”
- Statute of Limitations
- We elected a black president! Next you’ll tell me GnR’s finally releasing Chinese Democracy. Wha-huh?! Next you’re going to tell me that Batman might be up for an oscar. Ok, now you’re just lying!
- I finally came out and told my dad that he’s gay.
- The annual holiday gift that is the new Will Smith movie
- My uncle not asking the question “How’s your relationship with the Lord going?” this year
- No one even noticed I changed my gender
- Being poor is “in” again
- It’s only Sunday and I don’t have to go back to work until-oh fuck, hey who’s been messing with my Ziggy one-a-day calendar?
But most of all I’m thankful for all my family and friends (that I created on Second Life). Happy Holidays.
I am, however, not thankful for this.